Online Marketing Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Cakewalk, Inc. the leading developer of powerful and thoughtfully designed products for the modern musician, is seeking an experienced Online Marketing manager.
In this role, you will develop and implement online marketing strategies to further the Cakewalk brand and meet aggressive sales growth objectives for both the short and long term.
The Online Marketing manager will be responsible for the day to day management of online marketing programs and report directly to the VP Product Strategy & Innovation,
as well as interface with engineering and product management teams at Cakewalk.
Implement online marketing strategies to further the Cakewalk brand and meet aggressive sales growth objectives. Work closely with sales, marketing and web development teams as
well as engineering and product management. Optimize key performance indicators for all company website visitors. Develop, execute and refine online marketing campaigns to showcase Cakewalk’s products and initiatives.
Grow Cakewalk’s brand awareness, increase sales and improve customer acquisition and retention by using various online marketing tools and analytics.
Lead Cakewalk’s social media efforts to drive traffic and grow the community. Analyze and communicate the results of campaigns to executives of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.A./B. S in Marketing, Economics, or Business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital media advertising
- Success in developing and implementing go-to marketing strategies
- Proficient with digital media and online marketing channels such as email, website advertising, and social media networks
- Experience with marketing automation – specifically for new customer acquisiton initiatives (Hubspot, Marketo)
- Experience developing effective SEM, SEO and Social Media strategies
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords as well as monitoring and tracking utilization, performance and traffic analytics to optimize keyword efforts
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience building and implementing online strategies and goals through web marketing
- A track record in building/shaping/leading successful digital campaigns
- Strong leadership skills and positive attitude
- Ability to thrive while facing multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Strong creative and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively cross functionally with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience in consumer software and pro audio are a plus
* Cakewalk offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
To be considered, please send your resume and salary history by clicking the Apply Now button below.
No Phone Calls, Please.