1. Go to File > Browse BandLab Projects to open the Browse BandLab Projects dialog box.
2. Select the project you would like to collaborate on, then click Project URL button to open the project in your web browser.
3. On the project web page, click Project Settings.
4. Click Collaborators.
5. Click Invite Collaborators.
6. When a collaborator makes any changes to the project, it is uploaded as a revision, so your original project is not be modified directly.
Note: Collaborators can access your project even when it's set to Private.You can also share the project URL with others. Anyone who has access to the link can join and edit the project.The number of collaborators is shown in the Browse BandLab Projects dialog box after the project author name.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.