The Event List view lets you add, delete, or change events one by one. You can also print the list of events or audition the events one at a time to see how they sound.You can change the parameters of any event by moving the rectangular highlight to the cell you want to change and doing one of the following:
If you change the time of an event, it may also change its position in the event list. The Event List view follows that event to its new location.If you try to change the event type (kind of event), Cakewalk lets you choose the kind of event you want from a dialog box. When you change one kind of MIDI event into another kind of MIDI event, Cakewalk preserves the parameters as fully as possible.
3. Change the event to the kind of event you need by double-clicking the name of the event that’s listed in the Kind column. The Kind of Event dialog box appears.
4. Choose what kind of event you want and click OK. Cakewalk changes the highlighted event to the kind you chose.
2. Choose Edit > Cut.
1. Choose File > Print Preview to display a preview of the printed event listing.
2. Click the Zoom button (or just click the page) to zoom in and out, and use the PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN to review the pages.
3. Click Print to print the event list, or click Close to close the Preview window without printing.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.