Release date: October 04, 2011
Cakewalk® Releases Free Z3TA+ 2.1 Update
Boston, MA (October 4, 2011) — Cakewalk, the world's leading developer of powerful and easy to use products for music creation and recording, today announces availability of a free update for Z3TA+ 2, the powerful second generation waveshaping synthesizer. All registered Z3TA+ 2 customers can download the free Z3TA+ 2.1 update at Cakewalk.com.
The Z3TA+ 2.1 update provides numerous usability enhancements, optimizations and overall improved performance. Highlights are as follows:
- Scala tuning files are now supported with the latest full library of Scala tuning files from the Scala homepage are included.
- Users can now search for presets using the Preset Search button.
- Arpeggiator Auto Fit mode loads any MIDI file and intelligently adjusts the data to work as a new arpeggiator pattern. Arp patterns can also be dragged to host applications for customization.
- New Program menu options have been added, including the option to set any preset as the default preset, display a list of the most recently loaded presets, and the ability to import banks in their original order.
- Memory usage has been greatly improved.
- And many more enhancements, improvements, and bug fixes.
A comprehensive list of what is included in the Z3TA+ 2.1 update can be found here.
About Z3TA+ 2
Z3TA+ is highly revered as a classic synthesizer with unique character and tonality. Its unmistakable signature sound has been used in countless electronic, trance, and dance productions around the globe for nearly a decade. Z3TA+ 2 builds upon the solid foundation of this classic waveshaping synthesizer with improved controls via a complete user interface overhaul for extensive, hands-on control of parameters including envelopes, effects routing, waveshaping, and performance functions. Real-time performance and expression controls are centralized into the Performance Module featuring the new Adaptive Pitch Bend. All this provides new inspiration for sound design, real-time expression, and is all bounded by impeccable sound quality.
The Z3TA+ 2.1 update is a free download for all registered Z3TA+ 2 customers. Visit the Z3TA+ 2.1 page to learn how to download the new version. New customers can visit the Cakewalk Store to purchase Z3TA+ 2 (Win/VSTi), which has an estimated street price of $99/€99/£89 (vat inclusive).