Music Creator 6 Touch
Music Creator 6 Touch makes it fun and easy to create original music or remix your favorite songs - with no musical experience required. Transform any Windows 7 or 8 computer into your own personal music studio. Music Creator has all the tools, loops, instruments, and FX you need to create, edit, and mix great music. And when you’re ready to share your music with the world, you can burn a CD or use SoundCloud to post your music on Facebook and Twitter.
Music Creator 6 Touch also adds touch support for Intel-inspired Ultrabooks and other Windows 8 touch enabled devices. Use the same multi-touch gestures you’ve grown accustomed to on your smartphone to interact with Music Creator 6 Touch.
create, record, edit, and mix your music using the
award-winning Skylight user interface
- Get creative with 32 audio tracks and 128 instrument tracks
- A complete backing band - includes 6 virtual instruments
- All the must-have FX including Reverb, EQ, more
- Plug-in your guitar and get incredible sounds using
the Overloud TH2 Creator amp simulator
- Create beats and drum tracks with the integrated Step Sequencer
- Trigger audio and MIDI loops using the Matrix View
for real-time performance and remixing
- Easily drag and drop loops,
instruments, FX, and project
templates from the built-in Browser
- Plus! Use any Windows 8 touch enabled device and
interact directly with the software using your hands
- Please note: A touch device is NOT required to use any
of the features in Music Creator 6 Touch. All functions
can be done with a mouse and/or keyboard
Do more with touchGet hands-on control
What's new in Music Creator 6 TouchSee all the features >
Music Creator 6 Touch includes Windows 8 and touch support plus many other exciting new features
Skylight user interface
The most modern interface in the industry gets even better with over 100 enhancements that make it even easier to create, record, edit and mix.
Making beats has never been easier. Just use your mouse and your imagination to create and edit drums or any other rhythm patterns.
No amp? No problem. Overloud's critically acclaimed amp modeling technology makes it easy to get incredible guitar sounds.
Need a backing band? Music Creator 6 Touch now includes Bass, Drums, Electric Piano and Strings to help you add additional tracks and sounds.
Minimum requirements for Music Creator 6 Touch
- Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32-bit (XP/Vista version of regular Music Creator 6 also available.)
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom Quad Core 9750 2.4 Ghz or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- 1280x800 minimum screen resolution
- 4.5GB for minimal install, 20GB recommended
- Windows-compatible audio interface
- Windows-compatible MIDI Controller (optional) or MIDI interface (optional)
- An active internet connection is required for online video tutorials, for uploading music, and for technical support
- Touch is available in Windows 8 devices with touch support but is NOT required to use the program. All functions can be done with a mouse and/or keyboard
Please note: Music Creator 6 Touch does not support Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP or Vista. QuickTime support requires QuickTime7 or higher. Music Creator 6 Touch is presented as a download (4.5 GB) and broadband connection is recommended.
Free Upgrade Offer
Starting April 24, 2013, purchase Music Creator 6 boxed version from any music retailer and get upgraded to Music Creator 6 Touch for free.