Combining power, elegance, control and unbeatable sounds - Rapture is one of the most exciting synthesizers to hit the market in years. Capable of producing rich, hypnotic and rhythmic basses, leads, and pads Rapture is perfect for performing and designing the modern synthesized sounds igniting today's pop, dance, and electronic music.
Rapture's non-aliasing resampling engine sets a new standard for sound quality and produces pristine high-resolution sampling and playback. Its advanced modulation capabilities include over 40 Step Generators per patch, providing an intuitive interface for generating rhythmic sequences. The beautifully designed interface and extensive sound manipulation capabilities in Rapture make it the ultimate tool to ignite your tracks.
Rapture’s interface is infused with sleek and elegant design, carefully constructed to enhance usability at every turn. Everything you need to make your sounds come to life are easy to find, and more importantly easy to use.
With its beautifully designed interface and extensive sound manipulation capabilities, Rapture is capable of producing the rich, hypnotic, and rhythmic basses, leads, and pads destined to put the spirit back into your music.
- Wavetable synthesizer with advanced sound manipulation capabilities, well suited for electronica-related music styles
- Non-aliasing resampling engine technology for pristine sound quality
- Over 500 professionally crafted sound programs
- Six fully-programmable stereo sound-generating Elements
- Oscillators with multi-waveform and ring modulation functions
- DSP stage of two 16-mode filters per oscillator with LoFi and Drive section
- Up to 42 EGs, LFOs & Step Generators for advanced parameter modulation
- Advanced MIDI Modulation Matrix
- Mix and modulate all Elements through global FX and dynamic Step Generator
- Ultimate sound expandability with native support for the SFZ family of sample formats
- Mac formats: AU, RTAS support for Pro Tools 7.x+, VSTi; Windows formats: DXi, DXi x64, and VSTi