The information in this article applies to:
- SONAR 3 Producer Edition
- SONAR 3 Studio Edition
Note: This download patches only version 3.1 of the SONAR Producer and Studio Editions. Please update to SONAR 3.1 if you have not already done so.
This patch fixes the following bugs introduced by the SONAR 3.1 Update:
- MIDI notes could get out of sync when editing during a playback loop
- Loop recording did not store all audio takes for multiple tracks
- Starting and stopping while recording a take could result in the audio being moved in time
- Soloing busses could cause a crash
- Crash could occur with VSampler in a multi-MIDI channel drum map, when Zero All Controllers was set
- Soloing a bus fed from a DXi could introduce a gap
- SONAR 3.1 could lock up during Save (or Autosave) during playback
- SONAR 3.1 could not export to MP3/RA/ASF from high sample rate projects
- Version was not shown in the Help | About box
- Undoing a tempo change during playback could delay audio clips
In order to access this free download you must be a registered SONAR 3 Producer or SONAR 3 Studio customer. If you have not registered your product you can register online now.