There is a known issue with the Rapture 1.0 and Dimension Pro 1.0x installers that prevents users from installing the instruments in Mac OS X language environments other than English, French, Spanish and German.
The fix involves installing Rapture or Dimension Pro after temporarily switching to a working language environment for the installation - using English, French, Spanish and German will allow the installation to complete properly:
1) From the APPLE menu, select SYSTEM PREFERENCES.
2) Click on INTERNATIONAL in the PERSONAL section.
3) In the LANGUAGE tab click on English and drag it to the top of the list.
4) From the APPLE menu, select LOG OUT.
5) Log back in and install the Rapture or Dimension.
6) Switch back to the preferred language environment and the instruments should function properly.