The free Dimension Pro Expansion Packs are now available to Dimension Pro customers.
Dimension Pro Expansion Pack 1 Highlights
- 350 new programs and over 120 MB of new samples and wavetables
- new programs expand the factory sound set with new Digital and FM sounds, Dimensions, Electric Pianos, Guitars, Leads and Keys, Orchestral sounds, Organs, Real and Synth Basses, Clusters and Harmonies, Splits and Layers, Sweeps, Analog sounds, Pads, Twisted Waveguide patches and World sounds
- Includes a new emulation of the legendary Hammond B3™ organ(see below for more info)
- The set includes new wavetables, multisamples and cabinet/speaker simulations
- Programs designed by Ruben Nievas, Chad Beckwith and René Ceballos
The Virtual B3
Expansion Pack 1 features a new virtual emulation of the legendary Hammond B3(TM) organ. Each component of the original organ, including all drawbar levels, percussion level, keyclick, the rotary speaker, drive and cabinet simulator were precisely crafted to recreate all characteristics of this monster legend.
The Virtual B3 is packed in a sfz definition file, in the 'Virtual B3' folder.
Note that the three EQ on/off buttons of the element where the Virtual B3 is inserted must remain off, otherwise the EQ controls will adjust the drawbars level and the EQ parameters simultaneously. To EQ the organ sound, just chain the element and apply EQ in the client element.
Most VB3 factory patches are composed of three chained elements:
VB3 -> Distortion 1 -> Cabinet simulator
Dimension Pro Expansion Pack 2 Highlights
- 350 new professional sound programs by Frank Genus and René Ceballos
- 120 MB of new multisamples
- New programs expand the factory sound set with new Digital and FM sounds, Dimensions, Drums, Electric Pianos, Drum n’ Bass Breaks, Hip Hop Breaks, Guitars, Leads and Keys, Orchestral Sounds, Organs, Real and Synth Basses, Reeds and Brass, Sweeps, Analog, Pads, and more
- Loopmasters sample content includes Hip-Hop and Drum n’ Bass grooves in REX2 format
Dimension Pro 1.2, 120MB of free disk space.
Run the installer, run Dimension Pro & refresh the Program Browser (by pressing F5 on your keyboard while navigating through the Program Browser). A new category (Expansion Pack 1) will appear in the browser with all the new programs.