New Features and Enhancements in Guitar Tracks Pro 4.0.5
- WASAPI driver mode integration
- Audio playback and recording is now properly operational in Windows 7
- Improved behavior while previewing audio loops from user account (AppData) folders
- Cakewalk Bundle Files (.CWB) can now be opened in Windows 7
- Cakewalk UA-1G driver no longer gets “unhooked” when closing and reopening the application
Please note you must have Guitar Tracks Pro 4 installed in order to run this update.
In order to access this free download you must be a registered Guitar Tracks Pro 4 customer. If you have not yet registered your product you can register online now.
- Close any open Cakewalk applications
- Download and install the 4.0.5 update using the link below
- Next, time you launch Guitar Tracks Pro 4 hold down the CTRL key
- You will be prompted with the message "Guitar Tracks Pro will now personalize your settings . . ."
- Click OK
- If prompted with the message "This file already exists... Would you like to replace the existing file..." click [Yes to All]