The information in this article applies to:
- V-Studio 100
- SONAR 8 (Producer and Studio)
- SONAR 8.5 (Producer and Studio)
The following installer will install the VS-100 Control Surface plug-in onto your computer. This installer adds support for controlling SONAR as both a 32-bit or 64-bit application using your VS-100 hardware.
Note: if you have SONAR 8.5.2 or later already installed on your computer, this installer is not necessary.
Installation & Setup Instructions:
- Click the link below to download the VS-100 1.0.1 Control Surface plug-in installer.
- Save the installer to your desktop
- Locate and run VS100_1.01_CS.exe
- Choose whether or not you want to install the 32-bit or 64-bit Control Surface plug-in.
- Follow the on screen instructions and click [Finish] at the end of the installer
- Configure SONAR to use the VS-100 by following the MIDI Controllers/Surface Settings instructions found on page 27 of the VS-100 Getting Started Guide.
Download the VS-100 Control Surface Installer (Approx. 22 MB)