The following installer will install version 220.127.116.11 of the VS-20 Control Surface Plug-in onto your computer. This installer is required to use the V-Studio 20 hardware with other Cakewalk hosts aside from Guitar Tracks 4, such as Guitar Tracks Pro 4, SONAR Home Studio 7 or SONAR Producer/Studio/Essential.
New Features and Issues Addressed:
- New in 18.104.22.168 - Resolved an issue where main output would only control the left side of main output when an audio device is reconnected
- There is now a 64-bit Control Surface Plug-in for controlling SONAR x64
- Resolves an issue where arming a track would re-assign the track's input if the VS-20 was enabled as a control surface
Installation & Setup Instructions:
- Click the link below to download the V-Studio 20 Control Surface Installer
- Save the installer to your desktop
- Locate and run VS20_CSP_Win.exe
- Choose whether or not you want to install the 32-bit or 64-bit Control Surface plug-in.
- Follow the on screen instructions and click [Finish] at the end of the installer
- Configure your Cakewalk host to use the VS-20
- Go to Options | MIDI Devices and enable the "VS-20 DAW Control" under both Inputs and Outputs
- Go to Options | Controllers/Surfaces
- Click the "Add New Controller/Surface" button
- Assign Controller/Surface to "VS-20"
- Assign the Input Port and Output Port to "VS-20 DAW Control"
Download the V-Studio 20 Control Surface Installer (Approx. 14 MB)