In order for Cakewalk instruments to appear in Ableton Live on Mac OS, both the VST3 and AU installations must be scanned. If they are not available, please follow these steps:
- Open the Live menu and click on Preferences
- Go to File Folder
- In the Plug-in Sources section, make sure the Use Audio Units box is set to On
- Make sure the Use VST Plug-in System Folders box is set to On
- Click the Rescan button to rescan your plug-ins and wait for the scan to complete.
- Cakewalk instruments will now appear in the Plug-ins category of Live 9’s Browser or in the Audio Units/Cakewalk folder of Live 8’s Plug-In Devices.
Please note that it is necessary to have both the AU and VST3 components of Z3TA+ 2 installed on your computer in order for Z3TA+ 2 to appear in your host.