There is currently an issue with using the POD Farm plug-in to process stereo tracks in Sonar X3. If the POD Farm plug-in is inserted on a stereo track, only the left side will be processed - the right side will bypass the plug-in. To address this an update is required from Line 6 for POD Farm.
There is a suggested work-around, which is to do the following:
- Go to Utilities > Cakewalk Plug-in Manager
- Under Plug-in Categories select "VST Audio Effects" and then under "Registered Plug-ins" select "Pod Farm 2"
- Click the [Plug-in Properties] button under VST Configuration
- Disable "Enable mono processing"
- Do not enable "Force Stereo Operation"