The information in this article applies to:
- SONAR 8 Producer Edition
- SONAR 8 Studio Edition
Issues Resolved in SONAR 8.0.2:
- On some system configurations, project playback would stall/pause intermittently
- Multi-selected clips could not be cropped together at certain zoom levels
- Intermittent errors occurred while playing projects containing V-Vocal clips
- The Track Inspector MIDI fader was not always drawing correctly
After installing the update, please review the ReadMe file for more information. This download includes the English, French and German updates for all supported operating systems.
Please note you must have SONAR 8.0.1 installed in order to run this update.
In order to access this free download you must be a registered SONAR 8 customer. If you have not registered your product you can register online now.
- Use the links below to download the update for your version of SONAR and Beatscape if applicable
- Close all open applications
- Install the updates
Download the SONAR 8.0.2 Producer Edition Update (Approx. 44 MB)
Download the SONAR 8.0.2 Studio Edition Update (Approx. 44 MB)