Important Note: This update is for the full version of pyro Audio Creator not for the LE version. If your serial number begins with "CWAC", then you are using the full version and can proceed with the steps in this article.
If your serial number begins with "CWAL" then you are using pyro Audio Creator LE and you will need to:
- install the Audio Creator LE 1.5 update available here.
- install the Audio Creator LE 1.5.2 update available here.
- Variety of install & uninstall issues
- Hresult error when loading a .pac file with a mono clip
- Compatibility issues when a host app such as Guitar Tracks, Music Creator or SONAR Home Studio is installed
- Under certain conditions recorded audio files were being truncated
Please have your registration code handy, after installing 1.5.2 you may be prompted for it it again. Click here if you need to recover a lost registration code.
After you install the Audio Creator 1.5.2 update you will need to re-profile your audio devices to do this follow the steps below:
- Launch Audio Creator 1.5.2
- Click the button in the main toolbar
- Select your Driver Mode (optional)
- Click the Wave Profiler button
In order to access this free download you must be a registered pyro Audio Creator customer. If you have not registered your product you can register online now.
pyro Audio Creator 1.5.2 Update (Approx. 43 MB)