Dimension Pro 1.2 update
This update provides several new features, usability and performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Intel Enabled Mac Support (Audio Unit only) — A new AU package file provides full compatibility on Intel-based Mac Systems.
- RTAS Support — RTAS package provides native plug-in support through RTAS for Pro Tools 7.0 and above (Mac) and Pro Tools 6.0 and above (Windows).
- x64-capable DXi format — Dimension Pro’s updated DXi plug-in runs natively in SONAR 5 on new Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Intel EM64T and AMD x64 chipsets. In addition to increased processing performance under x64, a primary benefit to Dimension Pro’s x64 implementation is the access of up to 128 GB of RAM which will allow for more simultaneous instances of Dimension Pro running larger program banks.
- REX support — Dimension Pro can now load REX format loops, as well as .sfz format grooves files in any element, in addition to the standard .sfz multisample format.
- Microtuning and Alternate tuning with Scala file support — Dimension Pro can now load native Scala .scl microtuning files.
- MIDI Learn — Assign any knob on screen to any MIDI controller event, including Aftertouch and Pitch Bend.
- Master FX — New reverb algorithms have been added to the Master FX section providing seven reverb modes on output: Small Room, Mid Room, Large Room, Small Hall, Mid Hall, Large Hall and Chamber.
- Insert FX — The new reverb modes have also been added to the Insert FX section. Additionally, a distortion algorithm has been added, letting you warm or degrade your sounds with textures ranging from gritty to screaming.
- Copy/Paste Element FX — Dimension Pro now allows you to copy/paste Insert FX settings between Elements.
You must register Dimension Pro before installing the update. Click here if you have not yet registered Dimension Pro.
Attention Digital Performer users: Dimension Pro 1.2 will not function correctly in Digital Performer on OS X Panther 10.3.9. You must either continue running Dimension Pro 1.0 or install OS X 10.4 or higher.
This page last updated: 11/6/2009Back to Top