Dimension Pro/Dimension LE 1.5 UpdateThe information in this article applies to:
- Dimension Pro 1.2
- Dimension LE 1.2
- Windows 7 compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.6 support
- VST 2.4 support
- Windows 64-bit VST improvements
- Performance improvements
- Improved stability when using sample rates of 96K and higher
- Improved compatibility with Cubase
- New micro-hosts for Mac OS X
- Micro-host application icons updated
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
- PowerPC based Macs
- Download the correct file for your OS below, if prompted choose 'Save As' and save the file to a location you can find on your computer
- Double-click the .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) to begin installation
- Please Note: Dimension Pro/LE version 1.2 or greater must be installed prior to installing this update.
- On the "VST Folder - Browse to where your previously installed VST plug-ins are located" window, click the [Browse...] button and select the parent folder that Dimension Pro/LE is installed to. NOTE: Do not select the Dimension Pro/LE folder itself.
- The default location Dimension Pro/LE installs to is C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins
- For 32-bit Dimension Pro/LE on a 64-bit OS, the default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Vstplugins
- If you have installed Dimension Pro/LE to a custom location, select the parent folder that your Dimension Pro/LE plug-in folder is installed to
- When updating Dimension Pro x64 from SONAR 8 you may end up with multiple file names, it is recommended to use the latest 1.5 version of Dimension Pro which is named 'Dimension Pro x64'.
- When updating Dimension LE from the Production Plus Pack (version 2) on Windows you may get a 'GUI Error' when loading older projects due to changes in the Dimension LE interface. Users should migrate to Dimension LE 1.5 for older projects.
- 64-bit Cubase users may experience issues when attempting to run 32-bit Dimension Pro/LE. We recommend running the native 64-bit version when using 64-bit Cubase. 32-bit Cubase users should not experience these issues.
- Third-party and Cakewalk expansion packs may install content in the incorrect location. See KB2007013168 for more information and a solution.
- You may get a missing plug-in message or dialog when opening older projects. See KB2007013165 for more information and a solution.
Download Dimension Pro/LE 1.5 for Mac OS X
This page last updated: 11/5/2010Back to Top