Rapture & Rapture LE 1.2.2 UpdateThe information in this article applies to:
- Rapture 1.2
- Rapture 1.2.1 hotfix
- Rapture LE
Enhancements in Rapture/Rapture LE 1.2.2
- Windows 7 compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.6 support
- VST 2.4 support
- Windows 64-bit VST improvements
- Performance improvements
- Graphical improvements
- Micro-host application icons updated
- Download the correct file for your OS below, if prompted choose 'Save As' and save the file to a location you can find on your computer
- Double-click the .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) to begin installation
- Please Note: Rapture/Rapture LE version 1.1 or greater must be installed prior to installing this update.
- On the "VST Folder - Browse to where your previously installed VST plug-ins are located" window, click the [Browse...] button and select the parent folder that Rapture is installed to. NOTE: Do not select the Rapture folder itself.
- The default location Rapture installs to is C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins
- For 32-bit Rapture on a 64-bit OS, the default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Vstplugins
- If you have installed Rapture to a custom location, select the parent folder that your Rapture plug-in folder is installed to
- The Audio Unit (AU) versions of Rapture and Rapture LE cannot coexist on the same OS X system, the most recently installed version will be available.
- When updating Rapture LE from the VS Production Pack on Windows you may end up with multiple file names. The latest Rapture LE is named 'Rapture32LE'
- 64-bit Cubase users may experience issues when attempting to use the 32-bit versions of Rapture/Rapture LE. We recommend using the native 64-bit VSTi. 32-bit Cubase users should not experience these issues.
- When installing Rapture on a 64-bit Windows system only the 64-bit or 32-bit version can be installed at one time, if multiple installations occur only the most recently installed version will appear in your host.
Download Rapture/Rapture LE 1.2.2 for Mac OS X
This page last updated: 8/25/2010Back to Top