SONAR X1 - Console and Track SyncBy: Bill Jackson
The information in this article applies to:
- SONAR X1
- Activate an unused Screenset. This can be done from VIEWS | SCREENSETS
- Open the Console View in the Multidock.
- Collapse the Inspector and Browser. This can be done quickly by typing the keys I and B
- Hide the Bus Pane (You can do this with SHIFT+B)
- Adjust the height of the docked Console to your preference. I typically set it so that everything below the EQ plots are visible. You can also hide Console modules you may not need using the MODULES menu.
- Maximize track heights by typing CTRL+Down Arrow until only one track is shown in the Track View.
As you click on tracks and controls while you mix, the track shown at the top will update accordingly. This is very useful for making all the quick edits that come up during the mixing process, such as creating fades, making small adjustments to automation envelopes and adding Clip FX. Saving a Screenset allows you to recall this set up without having to repeat the steps.
This page last updated: 5/5/2011Back to Top