PC4K S-Type Expander/Gate & Channel Compressor version 1.0.1The information in this article applies to:
- PC4K S-Type Expander/Gate
- PC4K S-Type Channel Compressor
- SONAR X1 Producer Expanded
- Resolved an issue where the PC4K Channel Compressor would not process mono files properly when SONAR's 64-bit double precision engine was engaged
- Resolved an issue where when these modules were selected in SONAR they would absorb key commands (resulting in the spacebar and similar transport commands becoming unusable).
- Forwards compatibility - Version 1.0.1 of these installers is required to install over SONAR X1d (Expanded)
Both of these installers are full installations and do not require that you have version 1.0 installed. If you do have version 1.0 installed, you can install version 1.0.1 over it by simply running the latest installer.
To access the version 1.0.1 installers, please do one of the following:
Log into your online account:
- Log into your Cakewalk Store account at http://www.store.cakewalk.com
- Once visiting the store, make sure to click the Sign In button and then log in to your account.
- After logging in, click the My Account button at the top. Your product registrations will be listed below and your products that have downloads available will have a "Download" link listed next to them.
- Click the download link next to your module to access your download of the installer. These files will be named ProChannel - PC4KGateSetup.exe and PC4K Channel Compressor Setup.exe and will have replaced your previous 1.0 downloads. NOTE: If you purchased this as part of a bundle, it might be listed under the download link next to the purchased bundle.
- Visit our protected download area by clicking here.
- Provide us with the name and email address you used to register or purchase the module(s)
- Provide us with your accurate serial number for the ProChannel module you're trying to download
- Proceed with the download and enjoy
This page last updated: 3/5/2012Back to Top