SONAR Home Studio 6.2.2. Update
The information in this article applies to:
- SONAR Home Studio 6
- SONAR Home Studio 6 XL
Major Improvements Include:
- Improved hardware compatibility for CD ripping
- There were sometimes unnecessary dropouts during MME recording
- SONAR Home Studio 6 would sometimes crash when closing the Clip Properties page, or when renaming a clip
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now warns when no valid Wave RT drivers are present
- Audio Options dialog would not close when switching MME driver mode with certain audio devices
- On some systems, accessing the File Menu would generate an "Invalid Argument" error
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now allows for a network install when using mandatory user profiles
Please note you must have SONAR Home Studio 6 installed in order to run this update.
In order to access this free download you must be a registered SONAR Home Studio 6 customer. If you have not registered your product you can register online now.
SONAR Home Studio 6.2.2 Update (Approx. 30 MB)
This page last updated: 12/22/2009Back to Top