rgc:audio’s revolutionary SoundFont player sample-playback engine, packed in a professional VST/DXi instrument. Outstanding sound quality, stereo built-in effects, adjustable CPU/quality settings to adjust it to your hardware, fully multitimbral operation, multiple stereo outputs, several loading modes including direct-from-disk streaming and a beautiful interface make sfz+ the perfect choice for SoundFont users and professional composers.
- High Quality bandlimiting sample-playback engine
- 9 quality settings to allow precise CPU usage optimization
- 256 voices of polyphony, unlimited layers per voice
- Per-channel polyphony limiter
- Fully multitimbral operation, supports all 16 MIDI channels
- Allows loading one file per MIDI channel, or single-file multitimbral operation
- Supports any standard/custom samplerate, including 22, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192 and 384 kHz
- Extensive SoundFont compatibility
- Reads SoundFont files (.sf2), 16/24/32-bit wave files (.wav), mono or stereo
- Several SoundFont loading modes: Whole SoundFont, Single Preset
- Four stereo outputs, one stereo Effects output
- A LPF, two LFOs and two Envelope Generators per layer
- Filter Cutoff, Filter Resonance, Keyboard Tracking, Velocity Tracking and Envelope Amount
- Vibrato LFO with Delay, Speed and Depth control
- Modulation LFO with Delay, Depth, Filter Depth, Pitch Depth and Amp Depth controls
- Modulation EG with Attack, Hold, Keyboard-To-Hold, Decay, Keyboard-To-Decay, Sustain, Release and Pitch Depth controls
- Amplifier EG with Delay, Attack, Hold, Keyboard-To-Hold, Decay, Keyboard-To-Decay, Sustain and Release controls
- Stereo Chorus with Mix, Speed and Depth controls
- Stereo Reverb with Mix, Size, Damp and High Frequency controls
- Effects on/off button
Programs / Banks
- 128 internal programs (scenes).
- Saves and Loads standard program (.fxp) files.
- Drag and drop support for program files (.fxp), SoundFont files (.sf2) and Wave files (.wav).
- All settings saved in the song.
Graphic User Interface
- Total Layers and Voices played indicator.
- Focus-capable controls, full PC-Keyboard support.
- Full mouse wheel support.
- Inertial sliders, menu-driven multi lists, fast page selectors.
- Output level VU meter.
- Sound Preview ribbon at bottom, MIDI transmit to host (VST).
- Extensive MIDI implementation: Velocity, Pitch Bend, Modulation, Sustain Sw and a lot more.
- Ultra light ASIO host for live performance and programming (90k)
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Virtual keyboard with Pitch Bend/Modulation/Program Change/Transpose controls using PC keyboard
- Simultaneous use of multiple MIDI ports
- Saves 16-bit and 32-bit WAV files