Z3TA+ 2.1 is now available as a free download to all registered Z3TA+ 2 users and is now on sale at the Cakewalk Store. The Z3TA+2.1 update includes tons of new features, enhancements and fixes that improve on an already legendary synth.
Since Z3TA+ 2’s release in early August, we have been closely monitoring user response and feedback in order to provide desired improvements where possible. Z3TA+ 2.1 packs in all of the enhancements you requested, and more!
- Preset Search Button – since Z3TA+ 2 gave you more presets than you could handle, we wanted to make it easier to find the thousands of presets you have by adding a built-in search button. Just click on the magnifying glass to search presets by name, vendor, or category to find the exact sound or patch you need. Patches have never been easier to find!
- Scala Tuning – Z3TA+ 2.1 not only supports Scala tuning files, but it also ships with the latest full library of Scala tuning files. It even allows you to lock the Scala tuning of your choice, pick a new preset, and have that preset automatically inherit that tuning.
- Fully Loadable – In addition to mono WAVs and 16-bit WAV files, Z3TA+ 2.1 can fully load your stereo WAV files, as well as 24-bit & 32-bit WAV files. Why put restrictions on your loading, creating, and sharing capabilities?
- Get Your Memory Back – Even with all of the enhancements and new features we’ve added, we have found a way to make Z3TA+ 2.1 use less memory than Z3TA+ 2. This saves you memory and CPU usage – and the more instances you use, the more efficient it gets.
- Ribbon Controller – The Ribbon Controller now lights up when it is clicked on and remains lit up while active. Right-clicking the Ribbon Controller activates the latch, and you can right click up to 8 notes.
- Drag N' Drop - Your awesome Arpeggiator patterns don't have to stay locked in Z3TA+ 2 anymore. New updates allow you to drag patches from the graph and drop them into your host where you can even edit the MIDI notes.
- Plus a ton more! Get all the information on the fixes
If you already purchased Z3TA+ 2.1, you can download Z3TA+ 2.1 by returning to the Cakewalk Store and logging into your account page
. Under ‘Registered Products’, you will find the new Z3TA+ 2.1 installer. Just install over your current version to get all the great new features. If you are looking to purchase Z3TA+ 2.1 for the first time, you can simply buy the Z3TA+ 2.1 Download
from the Cakewalk Store.
Attack of the Presets contest
After you get the Z3TA+ 2.1 download, you have the chance to show your preset skills to the world and win a Roland® Gaia keyboard (U.S. customers only). All you have to do is submit your best Z3TA+ 2 preset along with an MP3 sound example. Your preset will then be entered into a contest and if your submission gets the most votes, you will win a Roland Gaia keyboard. You can also check out and download patches that have been submitted by other users.
Enter the contest today