Installing Z3TA+ 2 Programs and PresetsThe information in this article applies to:
- Z3TA 2
The folder hierarchy is Bank\Type\Program. For example, the keyboard patch 'Electro Clavinet 1 FS' that is included with Z3TA 2 is located in C:\Cakewalk Content\Z3TA 2\Programs\Factory Content\Keyboards
To install a Z3TA 2 preset (.fxp):
- Navigate to your Z3TA+ 2 programs folder, the default location is: C:\Cakewalk Content\Z3TA 2\Programs.
- Decide which Bank you'd like to put this program into, such as User Content. If you don't want to put your new preset into an existing bank you can simply create a new folder. For example if you wanted to keep all of your downloaded presets in one bank you could create a folder named 'Downloads'.
- Double-click a bank to open it, the factory content included with Z3TA 2 organizes programs by types such as 'Sequences', 'Keyboards', and 'Basses'. You can create a folder to organize your programs by category.
- Copy or move your new preset into the appropriate category folder.
- Open Z3TA 2, select your bank, category, and program, and enjoy!
This page last updated: 9/20/2011Back to Top