1. Click the Track Control button at the top of the Track pane and choose Track Control Manager to open the Track Control Manager.
2. In the Preset Name field, choose the control preset that you want to configure, or click New, and type a name to create a new preset.
4. To select all available controls, click Select All Controls; to select the default controls, select Restore Preset Defaults (this will delete any new presets you’ have created).
5. To configure a different preset, select it in the Preset Name field.
6. Click OK to implement your changes, or Cancel to delete them.You can re-arrange track controls by holding down the ALT key while dragging a control to the desired position. While dragging, a red line indicates where the control will be dropped.To restore the default layout of track controls in the Track view, right-click any track and select Restore Default Control Order on the pop-up menu.
Click the Track view Options menu, point to Meter Options and choose Horizontal Meters or Vertical Meters on the submenu.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.