There are several options, found in Edit > Preferences > Project - MIDI, which you can use when Cakewalk is the MIDI Sync master device:
2. Go to Edit > Preferences > Project - MIDI.
3. Select the Transmit MIDI Start/Continue/Stop/Clock check box.
4. For most applications, select the Transmit MIDI Song Position Pointer check box.
5. If you are using a drum machine to play patterns or loops, select the Use Start, Never Continue check box and clear the Transmit MIDI Song Position Pointer check box.
6. In the MIDI Sync Output Ports field, check off the output ports that you want to send the sync signal out of.
7. Click OK.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.