The Project > Insert Tempo Change and Project > Insert Series of Tempos commands can be used to change the existing tempo of a project or to introduce one or more tempo changes at various points in a project. You can enter tempo values directly, introduce smooth increase or decreases in tempo, or even use your mouse to tap out the tempo you want for some portion of a project.
1. Choose Project > Insert Tempo Change to display the Tempo dialog box.Figure 153. The Tempo dialog box.
2. Select the Insert a New Tempo check box.
1. Choose Project > Insert Series of Tempos to display the Insert Series of Tempos dialog box.Figure 154. The Insert Series of Tempos dialog box.
4. Cakewalk erases any existing tempo changes between the starting and ending time, and inserts a series of tempo changes that change smoothly between the starting and ending time. This command never inserts more than one tempo change on the same clock tick. Audio clips which you want to follow tempo changes can also be converted to Groove clips in the Loop Construction view.
1. Choose Project > Insert Tempo Change to display the Tempo dialog box.
2. Select the Change the Most Recent Tempo check box.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.