LANDR is a service that offers instant online audio mastering, and lets you integrate mastering seamlessly into your Cakewalk workflow. LANDR’s adaptive engine analyses and reacts to music, and makes subtle frame-by-frame adjustments selectively using tools like multi-band compression, EQ, stereo enhancement, limiting and aural excitation based on the unique properties of the song. You can preview and download the master in a matter of minutes.Cakewalk has integrated support for uploading audio to the LANDR service. An active internet connection and free LANDR account are required in order to use this feature. If you do not already have a LANDR account, you can quickly create a new account from the LANDR desktop app.LANDR offers free accounts and a selection of pay accounts depending on your file format and bandwidth requirements. Depending on your LANDR account plan, you can download your mastered audio as a low-resolution 192kbps MP3, high-resolution 320kbps MP3, and uncompressed 16-bit or 24-bit WAV file.
2. Go to File > Export > Audio to open the Export Audio dialog box.
3. In the Files of type list, select LANDR Master.
4. Under Bounce Settings, select the desired settings, such as sample rate and bit depth. When preparing a mix for mastering, the higher the better. Do not to add any dithering, as LANDR will do that for you.
5. Enter a name in the File name box.
6. Click Export.Cakewalk exports the selected audio to the specified format, then launches the LANDR desktop app. The first time you use the LANDR desktop app, you must create a free account, or sign in with an existing account if you already have a LANDR account.After you have signed in, the LANDR desktop app will automatically begin to upload the exported audio. When finished, follow the simple on-screen instructions.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.