When you copy one or more tracks using the Track view Tracks > Clone Track(s) command, you can choose any of the following options:
1. Select the tracks that you want to copy.Click the Track view Tracks menu and choose Clone Track(s) to open the Clone Track(s) dialog box.
2. Check the Clone Events, Clone Properties, Clone Effects, and/or Clone Sends boxes to indicate which items you want to copy.
3. If you want copied events to become linked clips, check the Link to Original Clips check box.
5. Select the track number where you want the first new track to appear. The other new tracks appear right after it.
6. Click OK.SONAR copies the tracks and pastes the selected tracks, with the first new track appearing at the track number you selected. All tracks appear consecutively.
Note: When cloning an Instrument track, a new MIDI track is created and assigned to the same soft synth as the cloned instrument track.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.