When you right-click the Fretboard in the Staff view, the Fretboard pop-up menu appears, giving you choices for note editing, Staff view layout, and Fretboard appearance.
1. Click the Staff view Edit menu and choose Layout to open the Staff View Layout dialog box.Figure 341. The Staff View Layout dialog
2. Select a track from the list (if the track you want to edit is not in the list, click the Tracks menu and choose Pick Tracks, then select the desired track). The Clef option shows the track’s clef.
4. If you select Treble/Bass, select a Split point. C5 represents middle C.
5. If you select one of the Percussion options, click Percussion Settings to set up the appearance of percussion notes.
7. Click Close when you are done.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.