There are several ways to back up your projects in SONAR. You can use per-project audio folders to keep all a project’s audio in its own folder, use the Consolidate Project Audio command to create a backup copy of all your project’s audio, or you can save a project as a bundle file (.cwb).
2. Select Project > Audio Files.The Project Files dialog box appears.
3. In the Project Files dialog box, check the Path column to make sure that every audio file is stored in the project’s audio folder. If any files are stored in folders other than the project’s audio folder, you should use the Consolidate Project Audio command to move all audio to the project’s audio folder.
4. Close the Project Files dialog box once you have confirmed that all audio files are in the project’s audio folder.
6. You have now created a copy of your project. It is a good idea to open the project once you have backed it up to confirm that all audio loads properly.
2. Select Utilities > Consolidate Project Audio.
4. Click OK to confirm.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.