SONAR lets you customize the colors that are used for virtually all parts of the program using the Edit > Preferences > Customization - Colors command. This command also lets you change the background bitmap that is displayed in the SONAR window.
2. Choose the screen element whose color you want to change from the Screen Element list.
To use a color from the Windows color scheme, choose one of the options in the Follow System Color list
To use a custom color, check Use Specific Color, click the Choose Color button, and select the color you want
4. To save these changes from session to session, select the Save Changes for Next Session check box.
5. Click OK when you are done.
2. In the Screen Elements window, select the elements that you want to restore; you can CTRL-click or SHIFT-click to select multiple elements.
3. Click the Defaults button.
4. Click OK.
3. Click OK when you are done.
Note: If you customize a color in the Preferences dialog box, it will override the corresponding color in the UI theme (see UI themes). If you change the UI theme, any custom colors will be lost, and the corresponding UI theme colors will be used instead. Be sure to save any custom colors as a color preset if you don't want to lose them when switching UI themes.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.