1. Choose File > New.
2. Choose Play List Set from the list.
3. Click OK.
1. Choose File > Open.
2. Choose Play List from the Files of Type list.
1. Do one of the following:
2. Choose a file from the Add Song to Play List dialog box.
3. Click Open.You can use the CTRL and SHIFT modifier keys to add multiple songs in the Add Song to Play List dialog box.
2. Click the button in the Play List view toolbar, or press W to open the Delay dialog box.
No Delay. The song starts immediately following the previous song.
Wait for Key Press. The song starts only after you press a key on your computer keyboard.
Wait “N” Seconds. The song starts after the specified number of seconds.
4. Click OK.Do one of the following:
To reorder and individual song. Drag the song to the desired location in the Play List.
To sort by columns. Click the desired column header. Click again to toggle between ascending or descending order.
Original Order. Reorders the songs to the order in which they were originally added.
Revert Last Sort. Reverts to the previous sort order.
Invert Order. Inverts the current sort order.
Choose File > Save or File > Save As, enter a file name, and click Save.Click in the Play List view toolbar, or press E, so that the button is pressed. If this button is not pressed, only a single file will play when you start playback.
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.