The information in this article applies to:
- V-Studio 700
IMPORTANT: If you are using SONAR X1, please install the version 1.3 update included in the SONAR X1b update by clicking here. If you are using the SONAR 8 or SONAR 8.5, then version 1.2 is the latest update available for your version of SONAR. Please install the update from the download link below.
The version 1.3 and 1.2 updates also included previous fixes and enhancements from the VS-700 1.1.1 update. For more information on previous fixes and enhancements click here.
New Features in VS-700 1.2 Control Surface Plug-in:
- Added support for OCTA-CAPTURE devices when used in conjunction with VS-700C or VS-700R devices
- Control OCTA-CAPTURE Mic Pres and Direct Mixers from within the VS-700 Control Surface Plug-in
- Redesigned GUI for both VS-700 and new OCTA-CAPTURE tabs
- Enable/Disable Phantom Power from VS-700 R mic pres directly from the VS-700 C surface
- Device switching between two audio interfaces (in approved configurations: (2) VS-700R, (1) VS-700R and (1) OCTA-CAPTURE or (2) OCTA-CAPTURE) directly from the VS-700C surface
- Comprehensive CHM update (English Only)
- Download the VS-700 CSP v1.2 installer from the link below.
- Locate and double-click on Setup to launch the installer
- Select whether or install the 32-bit or 64-bit CSP. This should be the same as the version of SONAR you are using. If you are using both 32-bit and 64-bit SONAR, run this installation twice choosing each version respectively.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installer
Download the VS-700 CSP v1.2 Update (Approx. 43 MB)