There is a known issue with the Rapture and Dimension Pro Expansion Packs that prevents users from installing them in Mac OS X language environments other than English.
The fix involves installing the Expansion Packs after temporarily switching to the English language environment for the installation. You can later switch back to your preferred environment:
1) From the APPLE menu, select SYSTEM PREFERENCES.
2) Click on INTERNATIONAL in the PERSONAL section.
3) In the LANGUAGE tab click on English and drag it to the top of the list.
4) From the APPLE menu, select LOG OUT.
5) Log back in and install the Rapture or Dimension.
6) Switch back to the preferred language environment and the instruments should function properly.