The information in this article applies to:
- pyro Audio Creator LE
Please note that this article is considered deprecated. Instead, we recommend installing the following:
- install the Audio Creator LE 1.5 update available here.
- install the Audio Creator LE 1.5.2 update available here.
Notable Fixes/Changes in version 1.0.1:
- Fixed Vista installation issues
- Added Input Monitoring to Editor
- Added tick marks to CD capacity meter in Burner
- Fixed recording bug in Editor (only recording 16bit audio under ASIO under certain circumstances)
- Added "Play Track" button to Tagger & Burner
- Tagger window now resizable
- Misc fixes:
- Editor: Zooming to the sample level slow
- Tagger: Convert spaces to "_" not clear that "_" are also converted to spaces on output (updated label)
- Tagger: Certain images added to files were not showing up in iTunes
- Editor: Faster .wav loading
- Editor: View did not scroll to the right when drag-sel last clip in project
- Editor: Clips did not slide over if the clip has been cropped or split first
- Editor: Length and Fit to Time dialog help was missing
- Editor: Clip name was removed after converting stereo to mono or vice versa
- Ripper: Ripping to .wav format files included "(1)" in filename. For ex: "testwav(1).wav"
- Encoder: Resize mouse cursor icon would stick after resizing.
- Editor: Default meter option was out of sync with actual meter setting at first launch.
- Editor: Pause menu item and shortcut wass missing from the Transport menu
- Burner: Burn cancel did not work properly
- Ripper: Genre field would clear at change info if genre meta data is not in list
In order to access this free download you must be a registered pyro Audio Creator LE customer. If you have not registered your product you can register online now.
pyro Audio Creator LE 1.01 Update (Approx. 27 MB)